CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Couponizer


The Couponizer is a wonderful way to keep your coupons handy and organized when going shopping. I have been using one for years! I have had so many people ask where I got it! I don't know how I ever lived without one. My husband actually bought it for me from a lady he works with that was selling them. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had married the perfect husband! The Couponizer has many great features that help keep everything right in a handy little container- coupon stacker( just spread it on the table, place coupons in the marked category) a plastic holder for customer loyalty cards, a slot for coupons to be used that trip, a slot for coupons to give the cashier, a slot for coupons that expire that month, and many many more great features. I HIGHLY recommended it, and have given many as gifts myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment