CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Thrifty Divas


The Thrifty Divas is a really fun site to check out. They offer a lot of links to free printable coupons, free offers, and information on how to join consumer panels. It is one of those sites that I check out each morning because you never know what you might find! I was recently the winner of one of their giveaways. It was this Honey Kix Cereal gift pack that contained a free coupon for a box of Kix, a really cute container that holds milk and cereal that Alex can take to school for a snack, a large cereal storage container, and also a honey comb! It was awesome! I was shocked to win! They are now having another Yoplait Yogurt giveaway, so head over and check them out! Like I said, you never know what to expect!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Congrats on Winning the Honey Kix Cereal Gift pack. I recently done a survey on VocalPoint and seen that you left a comment along with your blog link. Thanks for the info about Thrifty Divas. I look forward to reading new post from your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete