CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Health and Food



I have recently started a fitness and diet plan. Let me tell you, it's not that easy. Overall, I am starting to feel and look better. I have been using the Wii Fit that was originally purchased for Alex and I LOVE it. At first, I started with doing just the yoga. Now, I'm doing aerobics, strength training, and also balancing(although apparently I'm not too balanced!). So far, I have lost 18 pounds, which is hard for me to believe sine it is after all a VIDEO GAME!!! I do it religiously first thing in the morning when Alex is off to school.

As for diet, I would like anyone who hasn't already try Kashi Go Lean Crunch. This is the most delicious cereal I have ever tasted. Not only is it good for you, but it stays crunchy until the last bite. It keeps you full all day, too!! I notified the company to let them know how much I enjoyed it, and they were super sweet!! Great customer service! They even sent me several coupons! I have since tried other of their products, and they were all fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Stoping by via Organizing Junkie....

    Good luck with the fitness plan, sounds like you're off the a great start.

    ReplyDelete